She's a W.O.W Women's V-Neck T-ShirtRegular price $34.95
Save Liquid error (product-template line 116): -Infinity%
Celebrate the World War II's Women Ordnance Workers (WOW) with this V-neck t-shirt featuring an image of the famous Rosie the Riveter with her red polka dot bandana. According to the US Army, about 85,000 Women Ordnance Workers produced military hardware for the Ordnance Department. About 350,000 total women served in the military during World War II.
Rosie’s image was popularized by a Norman Rockwell painting in 1943, but its prototype was created in 1942 by a Pittsburgh artist named J. Howard Miller, and was featured on a poster for Westinghouse Electric Corporation under the headline “We Can Do It!” Rosie's image became a symbol of the contributions of American women during WWII.
Featuring a “feminine fit,” this t-shirt pairs perfectly with any style. For those that desire a men’s/unisex fit, we suggest sizing up.
This super-soft 4.3 ounce 60% cotton / 40% polyester t-shirt has been pre-washed to reduce shrinkage.
This design is copyrighted by The History List.
- Return Policy: This item is non-refundable
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
- This item is non-refundable
Item No. HL-WOW-VN-S