Egypt: Engineering An Empire DVDRegular price $11.95 Sale price $8.97
Additional promo codes do not apply.
International Shipping Available
Five thousand years ago-nearly two millennia before the Romans built their first mud huts-ancient Egypt's mighty pharaohs began commissioning and building monumental masterpieces whose scale beauty and sophistication still boggle the mind. Hosted by actor and art historian Peter Weller the feature-length EGYPT: ENGINEERING AN EMPIRE explores Egypt's awe-inspiring engineering accomplishments through the prism of it's pharaohs' indomitable personalities. As Egypt's pharaohs alternately conquered and ceded vast expanses of land they pushed their royal architects to stretch the boundaries of imagination and human potential in effect inventing the science of structural engineering. Follow the empire's development from the First Dynasty of 3000 BC through the last days of the reign of Ramses the Great in 1212 BC from dazzling obelisks to the 700-foot Great Pyramid of Giza. Through cutting-edge digital graphics and countless interviews with noted Egyptologists THE HISTORY CHANNEL chronicles the pharaohs and feats that brought forth the world's very first superpower. DVD Features: Featurettes "Inside Look" "From the Director's Chair" and "Everything You Wanted to Know About Egypt"; Interactive Menu; Scene Selection.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Item No. HIS-R7004797-1-HIS-EEE-DVD