The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World’s Longest Treasure Hunt PaperbackRegular price $18.00
Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
From longtime Rolling Stone contributing editor and journalist Randall Sullivan, The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World's Longest Treasure Hunt explores the curious history of Oak Island and the generations of individuals who have tried and failed to unlock its secrets.
The mystery of Oak Island's "Money Pit" has enthralled generations of treasure hunters, including a Boston insurance salesman whose obsession ruined him; young Franklin Delano Roosevelt; and film star Errol Flynn. Perplexing discoveries have ignited explorers' imaginations: a flat stone inscribed in code; a flood tunnel draining from a man-made beach; a torn scrap of parchment; stone markers forming a huge cross. Swaths of the island were bulldozed looking for answers; excavation attempts have claimed two lives. Theories abound as to what's hidden on Oak Island – pirates' treasure, Marie Antoinette's lost jewels, the Holy Grail, proof that Sir Francis Bacon was the true author of Shakespeare's plays – yet to this day, the Money Pit remains an enigma.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
- Availability: Available shipping to the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico only.
Item No. OTF-S-9780802148278