The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and SurvivalRegular price $25.00
Save Liquid error (product-template line 115): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ships to the U.S.A only.
For anyone actually spending time outside, The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival is the perfect antidote to the sensationalism of today, filled instead with advice you'll actually use. Along with lessons from the real-life experiences of renowned outdoors expert and host of the Netflix Original Series MeatEater Steven Rinella, its pages are packed with tried-and-true tips, techniques, and gear recommendations from Rinella and his trusted crew of expert hunters, anglers, emergency room doctors, climbers, paddlers, and wilderness guides who've learned from their own mistakes. Among other skills, readers will learn about old-school navigation and essential satellite tools, how to build a basic first-aid kit and apply tourniquets, how to repel grizzly bear charges, and how to effectively purify water using everything from ancient methods to cutting edge technologies. This essential guide delivers the hard-won insights and know-how, garnered from Rinella's own experiences and mistakes, that will make any reader feel comfortable and competent while out in the wild. Throughout, survival stories will highlight the real dangers that can arise in nature, from hypothermia and frostbite to encounters with the world's most dangerous animal – the mosquito.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
- Availability: Available shipping to the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico only.
Item No. OTF-S-9780593129692